The digital Think Tank has become, through its explorations, its project sourcing and its network deployed within the largest universities around the world, an expert in the subjects of technological innovations put at the service of our societies. They pass on their knowledge through publications, masterclasses, training courses, conferences, etc.
Among these subjects, that of technology in the service of urban space and mobility is the subject of an annual forum called Netexplo, Smart Cities.
- We are pleased to support Netexplo since its inception, on the management of its slideshows, the coordination and the distribution of the contents of the very many speakers present during the forums.
- Make the coverings, titles, synths and generic loops for the plenary space and exterior screens
- Receive and organize the contents of the speakers (presentations, videos)
- Make the different file formats compliant
- Smooth speaker presentations to the Netexplo charter and manage author's corrections
- Broadcast content during plenary sessions
12 days of preparation
2 days of show
26 different speakers
1024 broadcasted slides